Alongwith academics, Parkshala also focuses on value education and character-building. The environment at most of these children's homes is not conducive for learning and they lack good role-models in their lives. These kids will soon be the youth of India and it is immensely crucial to have compassionate, well-behaved, diligent and honest souls on the streets.
- 13 of our students our YPV level 1 practitioners trained by Yoga Prana Vidya, an organization that follows and teaches the healing practices taught by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui
- Regular meditation and forgiveness exercises are conducted
- Moral stories are read out to the younger children
- Cleanliness drives within the park are undertaken every month
- Hygiene is talked about and emphasized upon regularly